Feel the Difference with Our 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Bubba OG Strain Review

Bubba OG Strain Review

Bubba OG Strain Review

Also known as ‘OG Bubba’ Bubba OG is a famous Indica strain.

It is a cross between Pre-98 Bubba Kush and Ghost OG. 

This strain is both super sweet smelling and super potent as well. If you are looking for a strain for relaxation or calming the nerves before a social gathering, this is the strain for you.

Additionally, Bubba OG’s medicinal benefits are numerous. 

Bubba OG: Strain Effects

Are you ready for some serious couch-lock? Get yourself some Bubba OG and plan to smoke it before bed or taking a nap.

You can expect serious feelings of sleepiness, relaxation, and the munchies from this strain.

We definitely don’t recommend using this strain in the morning or if you have a lot to get done. This strain is best utilized for its relaxing properties.

Bubba OG is great for deep relaxation or winding down after a long day.

The top reported effect for Bubba OG is sleepiness. So, enjoy a nice joint before bed to best experience the effects of this strain.

Some negative effects associated with this strain include dizziness, dry eyes, and dry mouth. The dizziness is most likely caused by the high THC content as well as its dominant terpene.

Bubba OG

Bubba OG: Flavor Profile

Bubba OG’s flavor profile is dominated by earthy, piney, and herbal notes. Its distinctive flavor profile is rounded out by a spicy, sweet, and long-lasting citrus kick.

It is also described as having pungent and buttery notes. 

The strong sedative effects of this strain are attributed to its dominant terpene: Myrcene.

bubba og kush

Strain Information

As we mentioned, this strain is a potent hybrid of Ghost OG and Pre-98 Bubba Kush. 

THC levels can range from 22% up to 25%, while CBD is pretty negligible. Bubba Kush OG is 80% Indica and delivers a relaxing, tranquilizing high that leaves users feeling clearheaded due to its 20% Sativa content.

Bubba KushOG was originally created by Dr. Greenthumb Seeds in Canada. It is a modern version of the old, sedating Bubba Kush. This strain is also a great example of Ghost OG’s roots, with a clear, euphoric cerebral high, and a distinct, citrusy flavor.

Bubba Kush OG is loved by both new and seasoned smokers for its cerebral high. 

Get yourself some organic and well-priced CBD flower today!

Free nationwide shipping

On all orders above $100

Easy 30 days returns

On all orders above $100

No Medical Card Required

Nationwide Shipping Available

100% Secure Checkout

Mastercard, Visa, Discover & American Express

Home Popular My Account Cart Help

Chronic Guru
Franchise Application

Personal Information:
Financial Information:
Business Experience:
Investment Preferences:
Additional Information:

Verify You are 21+

By entering your E-mail below:

Join the Family

Need Help?

Fill out the form below and we will call you back, fast!

Schedule Appointment

Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.

Fill out the form below to book a interview with our company

Cannabis Flower for Sale

What's Your Tolerance Level?

Don’t worry, we only ask this so we know which products to show you…

Cannabis Cartridges for Sale (1)

What's Your Tolerance Level?

Don’t worry, we only ask this so we know which products to show you…

Cannabis Topicals for Sale (1)

What's Your Tolerance Level?

Don’t worry, we only ask this so we know which products to show you…

What's Your Tolerance Level?

Don’t worry, we only ask this so we know which products to show you…

Cannabis-Edibles-for-Sale

What's Your Tolerance Level?

Don’t worry, we only ask this so we know which products to show you…

Cannabis Pre-Rolls for Sale (1)

What's Your Tolerance Level?

Don’t worry, we only ask this so we know which products to show you…

Cannabis Flower for Sale

What's Your Tolerance Level?

Don’t worry, we only ask this so we know which products to show you…

GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER