King Louis XIII Strain
Are you ready to feel like royalty? Then it’s time to meet King Louis, the regal and potent indica strain that’s fit for a king (or queen)!
With its dense, chunky buds and fragrant aroma, King Louis XIII is a feast for the senses. This strain is known for its deep, earthy aroma with hints of pine and a sweet and spicy undertone that’s sure to tantalize your taste buds.
But what really sets King Louis XIII apart is its powerful and relaxing effects. With a high THC content, this strain is perfect for unwinding after a long day or easing anxiety and stress. So kick back, relax, and let King Louis transport you to a state of blissful relaxation fit for royalty. Whether you’re indulging in some self-care or just need a break from the day, King Louis is the perfect companion for a truly regal experience. So go ahead, treat yourself to the royal treatment with King Louis XIII!
The Appearance of King Louis XIII
Known for its deep green and above all it’s purple hues, dive into King Louis XIII’s large, dense bright orange pistils that weave throughout the buds, creating a beautiful contrast against the dark green and purple tones.
The Smell of King Louis XIII
Get ready to be hit with a rich and complex blend of earthy, spicy, and musky tones with hints of pine and subtle sweetness.
- Aroma: Earthy, Spicy, Pine
- Type: Indica
- Strength: THCa: 20.97%
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Limonene
- Do not use this product whenever operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly while keeping out of reach of children.
- In this case you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product.
- Chronic Guru cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
COA can be found here: https://staging.chronicguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/L13-COA.pdf
You can find more THC products on our main page: https://chronicguru.com/cannabinoid/thc/