OG Kush Strain
OG Kush, also called “Premium OG Kush,” is an indica strain originating in the 1990s, right here in the Sunshine State. Boasting a distinct blend of terpenes that gives off a complex fragrance with hints of fuel, skunk, and spice. OG stands for “Original Gangster” and symbolizes the strain’s authenticity and potency. OG Kush has a lemon-pine-fuel odor, high THC content, that produces a balanced head and body high.
Furthermore, OG Kush has gained popularity for its relaxing and stress-relieving properties. Some people use it to boost their mood and enhance creativity.
The Appearance of OG Kush
The OG Kush strain is recognizable by its relatively large buds, yellowish-green leaves, orange hairs, and a dense layer of trichomes resembling sprinkled sugar.
The Smell of OG Kush
OG Kush has a complex fragrance with hints of fuel, skunk, and spice. More specifically a lemon-pine-fuel odor.
- Aroma: Fuel, Spice, Pine, Lemon
- Type: Indica
- Strength: 24.70% HIGH THCa
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, and Limonene
- Do not use this product whenever operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly while keeping out of reach of children.
- In any case you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product.
- Chronic Guru cannot be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
You can find more THC products on our main page: https://chronicguru.com/cannabinoid/thc/