Oreoz is also known as “Oreo Cookies” or “Oreos” and is a powerful indica dominant hybrid marijuana plant that was created by crossing Cookies, Cream and Secret Weapon. This strain is known for its long-lasting, relaxing high. Oreoz’s potency can be overwhelming for those who are new to cannabis.
This oreoz strain will uplift and relax, while also making you hungry for snacks. It’s great for low-key gatherings of friends who want to relax and destroy their stress. But we recommend it for late-night users who are alone as well, especially if they suffer from chronic issues related to nausea or a loss of appetite. Oreoz strain is a dessert-flavored treatment for common gastrointestinal sickness and can help anyone lift their spirits (and appetite) back off the floor. It’s so calming that even insomniacs will want to take a bite to catch a bit of much-deserved shut-eye.
The Appearance of Oreoz
Dense, thick, neon-green and purple buds with glittering trichomes and amber hairs.
The Smell of Oreoz
This Oreoz strain will make you think you are roasting campfire s’mores. Added hints of chocolate, diesel and other delicious flavors.
- Aroma: Sweet, Gassy, Chocolate
- Effects: Uplifting, Relaxing, Munchies
- Type: Indica Hybrid
- Strength: 27.85% THCa
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Limonene
- Do not use the product while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery.
- Use responsibly and keep out of reach of children.
- If you are subject to regular or random drug screening, it is best not to consume this product.
- Chronic Guru will not be held responsible for any individual who consumes this product.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Do not use if you are pregnant.
You can find more THCa products on our main page: https://chronicguru.com/cannabinoid/thc/
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.